Thursday, April 04, 2013

Chris Brown has opened up on the rumours of his recent ‘breakup’ with Pop singer Rihanna.
The 23-year-old in an interview with Matt Lauer on the “Today” show this week talked about his upcoming album ‘X’ and his relationship with Rihanna.
I’ve been humbled by the whole experience’, he revealed. ‘From me losing everything, you know, to me having to regain public opinion or whatever it is — but most importantly, you know, knowing that what I did was totally wrong and having to kind of deal with myself and kind of forgive myself in the same breath and being able to apologize to, you know, Rihanna and be that man that can be who is a man, you know?’.
Brown more interestingly cleared up the rumours, explaining that his recent interview with with radio station Power 106 was ‘taken out of context’.
‘We’re fine’, he revealed, adding that the host ‘got it wrong’.
CB and Riri resumed dating late last year after breaking up in 2009 when the former assaulted her.

No comments:

Post a Comment