Saturday, March 30, 2013

MADAM BURNS MAID'S BUTTOCKS FOR BEING "PROMISCUOUS"

A wicked and callous Madam Ekaette burns her maid buttocks and arms for being "promiscuous".
The maid,14 year old Otonbong Edet John said she was receiving a call on her phone when her madam asked her who was on the phone and she said it was one of her friends. Not believing her, her madam called back the number only to discover that it was a male voice that answered.
Otonbong said"But madam didn't believe and started beating me. So I ran and stayed somwhere with my friend. She said she remained in the place until 10pm when she went to sleep in a church close to their shop and the next morning when "I was about coming to the shop a neighbour swa me discussing with a customer who was asking me where I was coming from so early in the morning and went to tell my aunty that I spent the night with the man.
The madam got the man arrested, but after being interrogated by the police he was allowed to go. This infuriated the madam who dragged Otobong into the shop,plugged the electric iron and used the scorched parts to sear the maid's body after which she put a basin of banana on her head to sell. It was a customer that wanted to buy from her that saw that she was bleeding; the customer than took her to the police.
The PRO from the Cross-River state command DSP John Umoh said the action was unacceptable and it amounted to child abuse. And "after investigation she would be taken to court"
...Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment