Saturday, March 30, 2013

AMERICAN RAPPER, LIL WAYNE REVEALS HE IS EPILEPTIC

American rapper Lil Wayne has revealed that he is epileptic and as a result he is prone to seizures when he doesn't have enough rest and overworks himself.
He said"the bad news is I'm epileptic so I'm prone to seizures. This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures, you all just never hear about them. But this time it got real bad because I had three of them in row. With the third one my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. The reason being for seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself"
He said he has never experienced three consecutive seizure before and the last experience was more dangerous than the previous cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment